Monday 10 December 2012

VIDEO: Enjoying Zenica's Snow

Following the positive response I received after my previous video last week, I decided it was time to whip the camera out once again.

Therefore, as promised, here is a video compilation of myself soaking up the recent snowfall in Zenica!

As previously noted on this blog, I don't get to experience snow all that often back home in Melbourne, so here is a rare opportunity for me to revel in it all. So forgive me if I go a bit over-the-top sometimes during the video!

(I told you it turns me into a little kid again.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! Its funny you are using a Swedish song for the video :P, I am an Bosnian from Sweden! Have been following you since the day I read about you on Klix.ba! Take care and wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete