Sunday 23 December 2012

New Blog: "The Balkan Corner"

'The Balkan Corner' - dimitrihantas.blogspot.com
Several months ago, I made a passing reference in a post on this page about another 'Aussie in Bosnia' - Dimitri Hantas.

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you today the Sarajevo-based Hantas has also decided to open up a blog page to share his work!

If I can be completely frank for a moment: the man's experiences and knowledge of Bosnia-Herzegovina and, moreover, the entire Balkan region, completely dwarf those of mine.

I have been fortunate enough to catch up with Dimitri on several occasions now, and he never fails to surprise me with how much he knows over a vast array of topics including local history and current topical issues.

It is for this reason I am very satisfied with his decision to begin this page.

Hantas' blog is titled 'The Balkan Corner.'

Be sure to check it out - beginning with his in-depth analysis of the recent municipal elections across BiH.

Svaka cast, Dimitri.

No comments:

Post a Comment