Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas / Sretan Bozic!

(Source: thetortoiseruns.wordpress.com)
I know I am a day early here in Zenica, but regardless, I would like to wish a big Merry Christmas or Sretan Bozic to those around the world who celebrate this date!

Personally, I have almost bought all necessary food and such for tomorrow (God, how did my parents do it all those years?) - and I can't wait to experience a very unique Christmas away from my family for the first time in my life.

It will be a very busy day tomorrow, so don't expect anything from me on this blog, but I will aim to write up a small synopsis of my Bosnian Christmas experience in the days afterwards.

Again, Merry Christmas / Sretan Bozic, and I hope you all have a lovely day wherever in the world you may be.

PS. I am praying for a snowy White Christmas tomorrow! The signs aren't looking good - but wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Xmas!
    Love your blog, and have been following it for a while. Drop by our blog (www.za-vas.ca) and check us out or possibly we can get in touch via email. Sorry, didn't see an email to contact yourself.

    ReplyDelete