Saturday 8 December 2012

PHOTOS: Finally, major snowfall in Zenica!

Just as it started to seem like we would never get it, major snow has - finally - begun to fall on Zenica.

Local media reports are suggesting that up to 40 centimetres of snow will fall across Bosnia-Herzegovina today.

I must admit, for someone like myself who doesn't have the opportunity to witness snow that often, I turn into a little kid whenever it is around.

(Probably explains why today I have already taken dozens of photos in the space of a few hours!)

I really can't wait for even larger amounts to fall in the coming weeks. Excuse my bluntness, but the snow-covered houses and mountains around here really just look so damn beautiful. It's also interesting to see how just a little bit of snow can transform the 'feel' of a city so drastically.

PHOTOS:


rustywoodger's First Zenica Snow album on Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment