Friday 28 December 2012

Funny Friday - Mujo Joke

(Source: daviddisalvo.org)
An American came to Bosnia and had heard that Bosnians are naturally stupid.

Whilst walking, he saw Mujo and thought he would screw him around for money.

He said to Mujo:
- Look my friend, I will ask you a question and if you do not know the answer, you give me 50 dollars. And then you ask me a question, and if I do not know the answer, I give you 500 dollars.

Mujo was thinking, and thinking... then said:

- Ah, alright!

The American asked:
- What is the distance between the Earth and the Sun?

Mujo looked at him... he had no idea and took out 50 dollars and gave it to him.

The American shoved the money in his pocket and said:
- Come on, now you ask me something!


Mujo asked:
- Tell me my friend, what is this: It has two legs when going uphill, and three when it is going downhill?


The American looked at him, shocked. He had no idea, so he took 500 dollars out and gave it to him.

He couldn't be calm, so he asked Mujo:
- Come on, please, tell me what it is?

Mujo looked at him, thinking, scratching his head... then took 50 dollars out and gave it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment