Tuesday 21 August 2012

Top 3 places I wish to visit in Bosnia

I can rule out Sarajevo and Zenica (and now Trebinje, hehe); so here are three Bosnian destinations I wish to visit before I depart these borders!

What do you think? Have you visited any of these places yourself? Can you offer me some advice? Or, do you think I have my priorities wrong; and there are other Bosnian destinations which I should have my eyes set on?

Feedback, people!


Neum
Neum is the only coastal town located in Bosnia and Herzegovina; comprising of 24.5km of coastline. It is located just 60 kilometres from Dubrovnik in Croatia.







































Jajce
Jajce is a city and municipality located in central Bosnia and Herzegovina; and is popular for its beautiful 20-metre high 
waterfall.

























































Mostar
Mostar is a city located in the Herzegovina region of the country. It is situated on the Neretva River, and is the fifth largest city in the nation. The Stari Most, or 'Old Bridge', is Mostar's major attraction for tourists.































No comments:

Post a Comment