Thursday 2 August 2012

Off to see 'The Dark Knight Rises' tonight!

The Dark Knight Rises. (Source: iDownloadBlog.com)
OK, as you're probably guessing from the title, this post will deviate a little from my usual topics of discussion.

Tonight, in around two hours time, I will finally be heading down to the cinemas to see Christopher Nolan's highly-anticipated new instalment to the Batman series; The Dark Knight Rises.

My excitement has been multiplied by the fact I've seen the movie rated a whopping 9.0 out of 10 on the Internet Movie Data Base.

Perhaps I should reserve my judgement for after I've actually seen the film myself, but usually the quality of follow-up movies to classics (such as was The Dark Knight) drops off considerably.

Anyway, to keep a local theme prominent in my writings; guess just how much a ticket to the cinemas costs here?

Whilst back home in Melbourne a day at the movies might set you back around $16 (AUD), the most you will pay here in Zenica for a standard flick is less than $2.50! On Wednesday's, prices are even further reduced.

Meanwhile, a large popcorn - quality isn't as great as in Oz - and drink will cost you no more than $4.

Ahh, are you thinking what I am thinking?

Maybe the reason I am so excited for this evening is because of how ridiculously cheap it is compared to the exorbitant prices back home!

Viva la Bosna.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahah you make me laugh on this one. I pay about $18 for a one blody ticket and extra $12 for popcorne & drink ... Enjoy the "cheep" life :))

    ReplyDelete