|These jokes should provide|
you with some comic relief.
Mujo and Fata are sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. Suddenly, an attractive blonde girl approaches Mujo and kisses him.
Fata, surprised, asks Mujo:
- Tell me, who is this girl?
- Well, this is my mistress.
A bit confused, Fata asks:
- And what is a mistress?
So Mujo explains to Fata that, in a modern world, every man has a mistress. Fata listens to him and falls silent. After some time, Mujo points at an attractive brunette sitting a few tables away.
- Look, Fata, there is Suljo's mistress.
Fata responds with pride in her voice:
- Well, I must say that our mistress is much prettier.
It's wartime in Bosnia, and Haso is searching a local village. Entering one of the houses, he discovers an old lamp. He touches it and, magically, a ghost comes out from it!
The ghost says:
- You gave me freedom, so I'll make one of your wishes become reality!
- I thought you are supposed to grant me three wishes?
- Well, you know how war is, and so on ..
- Ok, stop this war. Here is the map of Bosnia; divide it fairly and stop the war.
- Oh, no, that is too big a job. That is for some politician, not a ghost.
- Well, then .. make my Fata a beautiful girl.
So, the ghost brings Fata, then starts to look at her ... look at her ... and look at her.
- Haso, my brother, give me that map again!