Thursday 21 June 2012

Introduction

G'day everyone!

Thought it best I introduce myself, and inform you all why I have made this blog.
Firstly, my name is Rusty Woodger, and I am a virgin to this "blogosphere" world!

I am a 20-year journalism student out of Deakin University in Geelong, Victoria - about a 45-minute trek from the beautiful city of Melbourne.
However, at this point in time, I am located very far from home, in a rather obscure part of the world - Bosnia and Herzegovina!

In short, I intend to utilise my unique situation here to provide a distinguished voice and opinion to all things news-worthy arising out of not only Bosnia, but also the entire Balkan region.

Even if this blog is only read or followed by one other person in this world - then I have achieved my goal.

I will attempt to update this page regularly with news covering a variety of topics including politics, culture, sport, religion, and various others. Also featured will be some more light-hearted pieces detailing my personal experiences in this unique and interesting corner of the world!

I look forward to getting to know you all better soon :)

Rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment